- 1-2 tablespoon grapeseed oil or high heat oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 bunch green onions (scallions), thinly sliced
- 1 medium head, rinsed and thinly sliced or chopped
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup of vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- In a large pan, sauté the oil, garlic, and onion for 2 minutes over medium heat.
- Add the cabbage to the pan, along with the apple cider vinegar.
- Cook on high heat for 5 minutes.
- Add seasonings (onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper) and broth.
- Stir well and then cover the pan.
- Cook on medium heat 15 minutes.
- Serve hot.