- ¼ cup of lemon juice
- Zest from 1 lemon
- 1 cup cashew, soaked for 2-6 hours
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 cup fresh basil leaves, lightly packed
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 cloves of garlic (optional)
- Blend all ingredients on high speed until smooth (about a minute).
- Use immediately or store in a sealed container in the fridge until needed.
This will keep in the refrigerator about 3 days. You can also put in the freezer for 3 months.
.You can substitute various greens in place of the basil.