- For the Dressing
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 clove Garlic (pressed)
- 1/4 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- For the Salad
- 8 cups Kale (10 bag, rinsed and chopped)
- 1 15 oz can Garbanzo Beans (drained)
- 1 ripe Avocado (diced)
- Nuts (optional)
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper; whisk to combine; slowly drizzle olive in and vigorously whisk until creamy.
- Pour this over kale; gently massage vinaigrette into kale until all surfaces are coated and kale has softened.
- Gently fold in the chickpeas, avocado, and nuts (optional); cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Add variety by adding extras to this salad like chopped nuts, chopped veggies, or fresh fruit.