- 3 cups cut watermelon, rind removed, cube or balls
- 3 cups cut cantaloupe, rind removed, cube or balls
- ¼ cup agave (optional)
- ¼ cup lime juice
- In a large bowl, mix agave and lime juice.
- Add remaining ingredients; toss gently to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour to chill.
- Stir salad before serving.
Note: You can change up the fruit used to make it different each time. Honeydew and other melons will also be great to use.
You can use soy milk, almond milk, rice milk, oat milk, hemp milk or any plant-based milk you choose. You can add ice to add more water content to the smoothie.
You can add ice, especially if all of the fruit used is not frozen.