Do you want to know what to do with all of those green tomatoes…other than fried green tomatoes? Chef Crystal Forman, MPH, MHA of Holistic Wellness and Health is back with another easy, nutritious, delicious and fun recipe using locally sourced produce.
If you make this recipe, tag @holisticwellnessandhealth and use the hashtag #holisticwellnessandhealth on Facebook and Instagram.
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil or avocado oil
- 4 medium green tomatoes, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Heat grapeseed oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Stir in green tomatoes, bell pepper, green onions and apple cider vinegar.
- Sauté until tender crisp, about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately.