- 4 Small Sweet Potatoes
- 2 Cup of Black Beans
- 2 Cup of Corn
- 2 Avocadoes
- 2 Tomatoes, diced
- 1 Cup of Cilantro
- 1/2 Cup of Red Onion, diced
- ¼ cup of Lime Juice
- Pinch of Salt & Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Wash and scrub the potatoes and pierce holes all around it with a fork.
- Bake in the oven for 45-50 minutes.
- While the sweet potatoes are baking combine the black beans and corn in one bowl.
- In a separate bowl combine all of the ingredients for the salsa.
- Once the sweet potato is done, stuff it will the bean mixture, then top it with the salsa and avocado.