Prep Time: 10 minutes |Total Time: 10 minutes 4-6 servings
- 2 tablespoon dark sesame oil (other vegetable oils will work as well)
- medium yellow onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed and chopped (or minced)
- 1 Bok Choy, trimmed and cut into bite-size pieces
- 3 medium carrot, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons sodium soy sauce
- Pepper to Taste
- Heat the oil in a large skillet or wok on medium-high heat.
- Add diced onions.
- Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Mix in the Bok Choy and carrots and cook and stir until the green parts of the leaves turn bright green and the stalks become slightly translucent, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Add soy sauce and stir well.
- Sprinkle pepper to taste.
Note: Although kale is the featured green, arugula, mustard greens, Swiss chard and many other greens would be work well too