- 1 16-ounce bag of mangos
- 1 16-ounce bag of strawberries
- 1-2 frozen ripe bananas (depending on thickness desired)
- 1 cup – spinach or salad mix OR frozen kale stems
- 4 cups of plant-based milk
- 1 tablespoon of agave
- 1 tablespoon of flaxseed
- 1 tablespoon of chia seed
- Combine all ingredients in a high powered blender and blend until smooth.
Note: You can change up the fruit used to make it different each time. Pineapple is a great substitute for mangos. You can use soy milk, almond milk, rice milk, oat milk, hemp milk or any plant-based milk you choose. You can add ice to add more water content to the smoothie.