2 cups of bread cubes (1 inch cubes)
¼ cup olive oil
¼ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Chop bread into 1 inch cubes. Use a serrated knife to make it easier.
- Add bread cubes into a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Drizzle in the olive oil mixture into the large bowl with the bread cubes, stir until all of the bread is well coated.
- Spread the bread cubes onto your prepared pan in a single layer and place it into the oven for 10-18 minutes, or until the croutons are crispy and golden brown. If you’re using fresh bread, it may take a few minutes longer to crisp up and dry out, and if you are using old/stale bread, it may bake faster, so be sure to just keep an eye on these while they bake.