Crep Time: 10 minutes |Total Time: 10 minutes 4-6 servings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons roasted sesame seed oil
- ¼ cup rice wine vinegar
- ¼ cup agave
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 bunches baby Bok choy, cleaned and sliced OR 1 large Bok Choy, clean and sliced
- 1 bunch of green onions, chopped
- 6 ounces of Chow Mein noodles
- ⅛ cup slivered almonds, toasted (optional)
- In a glass jar with a lid, mix together oils, vinegar, agave, and soy sauce. Close the lid, and shake until well mixed.
- Combine the Bok choy, green onions, almonds, and Chow Mein noodles in a salad bowl. Toss with dressing, and serve.
Note: Make sure the chow Mein does not have any animal products.