- 12 small/medium beets, peeled and cubed
- 3 tablespoons grapeseed oil or enough to coat skillet
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1-2 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt or sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- Place the beets, oil, spices, salt, and pepper in a large frying pan and toss to coat.
- Cook on medium high heat, stirring every 3-5 minutes. The beets are done when they are caramelized and tender.
- Toss with the lemon juice. Add more salt and pepper to taste.