Prep Time: 10 minutes |Total Time: 10 minutes 4-6 servings
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil (sesame, grapeseed oil)
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 1 pound of sweet potato leaves, leaves separated from stem*
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon water
- Heat oil in a wok at medium to high heat.
- Add garlic and stir-fry until fragrant.
- Add soy sauce, rice vinegar, sugar and salt.
- Add water.
- Add leaves into the wok.
- Continue stir-frying vegetables until soft.
Note: You can add the stems to the wok with the leaves. Chop the stems into bite sized pieces before adding to the wok.
If you don’t have a wok, you can use a different pan.