- 2 tablespoon coconut oil or plant-based butter
- 3 apples, thinly sliced
- 3 pears, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon, fresh or dried thyme leaves
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Melt butter/oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add apples, pear, and thyme.
- Cook covered, stirring occasionally, until the fruit starts to soften, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add cranberries, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Cook until apples and pear begin to lightly caramelize, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat.