- 1/2 cup grapeseed oil
- 1/4 cup finely sliced fresh basil leaves or 1.5 tablespoons dried basil leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped or 2 tablespoons dried parsley leaves
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 ear of corn, kernels removed
- 4 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 poblano pepper, finely diced (optional)
- 2 heads of butter leaf lettuce or 1 head of romaine lettuce, chopped
- Stir the 1st nine ingredients together in a medium bowl.
- Add corn kernels, tomatoes, poblano pepper, and lettuce and coat with everything in the bowl.
- Serve immediately. Will keep in the refrigerator for 3 days.
Video Link: https://youtu.be/mZnYS8fl4a4