- ¼-1/2 cup grapeseed or avocado oil
- 1 head of garlic (12 cloves), diced
- 3 tablespoons sweet paprika
- 6 cups spinach, finely chopped
- ½ cup water
- 3 ½ cups cooked chickpeas
- Sea salt (optional)
- Heat oil to large pan over medium heat. Add diced garlic to the pan and cook until golden brown.
- Stir in the paprika and add the spinach. Add the water and salt to taste and cook for about 5 minutes. You can use oil instead of water to cook the spinach.
- Add the cooked chickpeas, stir, add more oil if you want (you can add more seasonings as well) and cook for 5 minutes more.