- 1 1/4 cups raw cashews
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 10 ounces baby spinach
- 1/2 cup unsweetened soy milk (any non-dairy milk works also)
- 1 teaspoon yellow or white miso
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 3/4 to 1 cup roughly chopped artichoke hearts
- Soak cashews with water overnight or with boiling water for 1 hour.
- Heat a large sauté pan with the olive oil over medium heat. When the pan is hot, add the minced garlic and let it cook for a minute. (Watch the garlic dance!) Add spinach and cook until wilted, about 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- In a high-speed blender or food processor, mix the cashews, soy milk, miso, paprika, and lime juice together until you get a creamy sauce. Taste the sauce and adjust seasonings to your liking. Set aside.
- When the spinach is cool enough to handle, squeeze out excess liquid from spinach. Give the spinach a rough chop.
- In a medium bowl, mix the spinach, chopped artichokes, and creamy cashew sauce together. Serve dip with chips, crackers, or your favorite vegetables!