- 2 sweet apple, core removed
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 2 cups oat milk
- 4 Medjool dates (or 1 tablespoon maple syrup)
- 2 teaspoon Ceylon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons walnuts
- Ice cubes, optional
- Put apples, oats, milk, dates (syrup), cinnamon and nutmeg in the blender and blend well.
- Add the walnuts and blend some more.
- Add in ice cubes, if using.
- Mix everything on high speed until you get an even texture.
- If the smoothie is too thick, add a little more liquid – milk or water. Blend again until everything is well combined.
- Transfer the smoothie into a tall glass.
- Serve and enjoy!
Video Link: https://youtu.be/1sKMoZ0bpfY