- 1 Acorn Squash cut in half
- 1/2 cup pecans roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup cranberries frozen or fresh
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegan butter or coconut oil, melted
Turn your oven to 375°F.
Combine pecans, cranberries, brown sugar and melted vegan butter or coconut oil. Toss to combine.
Cut each acorn squash in half. Remove and discard seeds.
- Coat the cut flesh with grapeseed oil.
- Split the mixture between two halves of the squash to stuff the squash.
- Place in a baking dish, loosely cover with foil and bake in a for 1 hour 15 minutes, to 1 hour 30 minutes, or until fork inserted into the squash goes in easily.
Remove from the oven, place on a plate and serve right away.